hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <oleg.kalnichev...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: Next Release?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:42:03 GMT
Makes sense. Anyways, some sort of coherent statement with regards to the post-2.0 development
directions is pretty much a must for the 2.0 Final. I think I could handle this task while
you, guys, concentrate on reviewing the pending patches, even though I am a terrible writer.

Oleg

-----Original Message-----
From: Ortwin Gl├╝ck [mailto:ortwin.glueck@nose.ch]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 11:36
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: Next Release?

Looking at Bugzilla there are a few bugs with target milestone 2.1 Final
and 3.0 Final. We can at least summarize these up or just provide links
to Bugzilla. This is at least some sort of minimal planning.

Also your quote to Srinivas could go on that page. I means if we all
have ideas about a schedule in our heads. It's just a matter of
communicating them. But nobody will ever point their finger at us if we
do not stick to those plans and change them for good reason.

Odi

Kalnichevski, Oleg wrote:

> Odi,
> That would surely be a much welcome addition. However, up to now we have not been terribly
good at planning things in advance and then sticking to what has been agreed upon. With the
current limited resource pool I can hardly see anything more 'we wanna make HttpClient better'
kind of roadmap we would manage to live up to