hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <oleg.kalnichev...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject JIRA vs Bugzilla issue
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:44:06 GMT
There's currently a rather animated discussion 'JIRA vs Bugzilla' going on the commons-dev
mailing list. Personally I do not have a strong option on this issue. There's one thing, though,
that makes me bring it up here: we are facing the need to massively restructure Bugzilla content
related to HttpClient due to the change of the next release version from 2.1 to 3.0. (Funny
enough, the way versioning is handled in Bugzilla is being one of the most frequently mentioned
motivators for migration to JIRA). My point here, if we ever wanted to migrate to JIRA, now
would be the right moment.

Let me know what you think (let us not turn it into a religious war currently being waged
on the commons-dev, though)

Oleg