hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <oleg.kalnichev...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: Next Release? What about next release version number?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:31:47 GMT
> Thinking about it as a 3.0 release, though, I think we should make an
> effort to change the 3.0 API so that we're more confident of our ability
> to make critical incremental changes.

I hate revisiting the same discussions that raged on this forum 6 months ago, but this is
exactly the point. If we decide to go 3.0, then we should stop playing 'bend 2.0 API around'
kind of games and should get down to some serious work (which would  inevitably delay the
next stable by maaaaaany months, if not years, judging by our current rate of progress)

Oleg