hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Glück <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: Next Release?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:12:19 GMT
Committers,

what about publishing a roadmap (replacing the status page) on the
HttpClient project website? It seems of a general intrest to know what
the projects status is and what are the next steps. I don't mean to
publish actual dates but general ideas of where we are going. We can use
the release plan file from the http client root directory as a source of
information.

Odi

Srinivas Vemula wrote:

> Hi,
>    When are u planning to make the next release??
> srini

  NOSE applied intelligence ag

  software engineer                 [email] ortwin.glueck@nose.ch
  hardturmstrasse 171               [pgp key]          0x81CF3416