hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-M...@Spaggiari.org
Subject Performance Issue/JBoss/HttpClient ...
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2004 03:02:51 GMT
Hi all.

I'm using HttpClient since many month without any problems.

Last week, I have change from Tomcat to JBoss for using EJB.

When I'm running JBoss on a server distinct that my computer where I'm
running HttpClient, there is no problem.

But when I'm running HttpClient and JBoss on the same computer, the
client.executeMethod (post); take 1 minute instead of about 5s?!?!?!

What's happend ? I don't know :( I have change the log level to ERROR in
log4j.xml file, but there is no change.

It seems the first time I call executeMethod, all is working fine. But
only the first time.

If someone have some idea ...

Thanks,

JMS.