hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Httpclient won't run in JUnit
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:53:34 GMT
Michael,
HttpClient is dependent on commons-logging library like many other
Jakarta Commons components. You have to have commons-logging.jar on your
classpath to be able to run HttpClient.

You can obtain the commons-logging.jar at the following location:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging.html

This should help

Oleg