hc-dev mailing list archives

From "christopher justin" <christopher_jus...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: can't seem to supress logging
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 19:53:18 GMT
really strange..  the only jars related to HttpClient that are in my path
are
commons-httpclient-2.0-rc1.jar  and  commons-logging.jar .  And I have now I
now made sure I set
System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.defaultlog","fatal");
  in my main method before any classes are even instantiated.  It still has
not supressed warnings, info, etc.