hc-dev mailing list archives

From "christopher justin" <christopher_jus...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: can't seem to supress logging
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 20:38:42 GMT
wonderful, that seemed to work.. thanks alot Michael.   I have one quick
question that I will ask in this same email -  In a multi-threaded
environemnt, if each thread has its own HttpClient instance, this works just
fine correct ?  There is no statically shared object some where down the
chain that would cause problems in that scenario right ?  I do see the docs
on multi-threaded environements, but I do not need to share the same
instance of the HttpClient, i need each thread to have its own..

thanks again