hc-dev mailing list archives

From "J H" <doctaj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Connect to Apache WEBDAV and send back XML
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:07:39 GMT
Hi.  I found the HTTP-commons library and I was absolutely ecstatic!  I
would appreciate some help though...I'm not sure how to coax it to send data
other than html...I've tried to set the request header to
method.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","content=\"text/xml\""); and it still
sends back the response in html format...

What I'm trying to do is create a java applet (client-side) to access the
Tomcat Webdav server.  I have successfully connected to the WEBDav server
with Digest authentication, but it returns the results in HTML which are
rather cumbersome to parse.  I would really appreciate ANY ideas.

--Jeff