hc-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Berlin <sber...@limepeer.com>
Subject Re: CLOSE_WAIT, logging
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 18:24:29 GMT
>  Sam, if i remember correctly, you proposed something like this as an
> addition to the MultithreadedHttpConnectionManager.  I would still
> like to take this idea and make it a little more generic for use with
> all connections.  Hopefully I will find some time to work on this > soon.

I am going on vacation on Wednesday until the 19th, but after I come
back I will find some time to submit a minimal patch for the changes we
are currently employing in LimeWire.  It is not a full-blown pluggable
system, but it gets the job done.  Hopefully it will be a good starting
point for expanding it into a more generic system.

Thanks,
  Sam