hc-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Johnson <e...@tibco.com>
Subject Re: Connect to Apache WEBDAV and send back XML
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:17:48 GMT
I too use the HttpClient library to connect to a WebDAV server.

I suspect what you want to do is get the webdavlib.jar file from the
Jakarta Slide project.  The library in the Slide project includes
support for all of the WebDAV & DeltaV extensions to HTTP.  I've worked
on both libraries to help ensure that they interoperate.  One note,
though - the Slide library expects to work with HttpClient 2.0rc2, not
the latest trunk release.

If I had to guess, you're attempting to get the contents of a folder,
which requires the PROPFIND WebDAV request.  Check out the
PropFindMethod class in that library.

-Eric Johnson.