hc-dev mailing list archives

From klaus.kopr...@Materna.de
Subject Thounds of "Response content length is not known" in the log file
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:20:14 GMT
Hi,

up to now I used RC1 without problems. After switching to RC2 I get
thousands of log entries "Response content length is not known" (WARNING).
This log entry seems to be created because the server does not send the http
header "content-length" within the response. But is he obliged to do so? I
think he is not, isn't he?

I switched back to RC1 and do not get any log entries of this type.

But what I think, is: if existence of header content-length is not mandatory
there should only be created a log entry with log level TRACE instead of
WARN, shouldn't it?

Thanks,
Klaus Kopruch

----------------------------