hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: 500 Server Error from IIS 4.0 with large Content-Length
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:00:16 GMT
Hi Scott,

If you are performing a file upload, the browser is probably using a
multipart post.  HttpClient supports multipart posts.  Please take a
look at
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/methods/
multipartpost.html> and
<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons/httpclient/src/
examples/?only_with_tag=HTTPCLIENT_2_0_BRANCH> for some examples.

Mike

On Nov 10, 2003, at 5:07 PM, Kaufmann, Scott wrote:

> I'm using 2.0-rc2 of http client to mimic a form based application.
> Everything works fine until the Content-Length of my post gets above
> ~45K.
> Then I get an IIS 4.0 genereated 500 Server Error with the response
> body
> reading:

enough storage is