hc-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Johnson <e...@tibco.com>
Subject Re: HttpMethodBase.releaseConnection() finished download
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:23:16 GMT
Sven,

I've not tried this, but if you send a "Connection: close" header on the
request, the server should echo that on the response. If that header is
on the response from the server, the the "releaseConnection()" function
will (or at least it should) immediately close the connection, rather
than consuming the remainder of the body of the response.

Hope that helps.

-Eric.