hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Tran" <dantt...@hotmail.com>
Subject Client Certificate Authentication Question
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:14:11 GMT
Hello, I need to use httpclient rc2 to communiate with a untrusted server (self sign).  The
server also requires the client to send a client certificate.

Handling untrusted connection over https is straight forward
according to the example in EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory.

The question here is how to I configure EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory to handle client certificate?
Given the fact that I do have client certificate at the httpclient side.

Please advice and many thanks

-Dan