hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: cactus-13-1.5-rc and commons-httpclient-2.0-rc2.jar works on jdk1.4 and above only?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:54:07 GMT
Assuming this new build fixes the problem, what is everyones' opinion
about how we should proceed?  As I see it we have the following

  - replace the existing 2.0 RC2 distributions with the new ones and add
a note about the change to the HttpClient site
  - create a new release 2.0 RC3 and proceed with the normal release
process
  - do nothing.  leave the unofficial build in my directory for the time
being and wait for 2.0 final.

What does everyone think?

Mike