hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <oleg.kalnichev...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: IBMJSSE implementation issue
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:34:38 GMT
Laurent,

Make sure that the version of IBMJSSE library WSAD is using is 1.0.3.

Oleg

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurent Garcia [mailto:laurent.garcia@integro-networks.com]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 11:30
To: commons-httpclient-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: IBMJSSE implementation issue

Hi,

I was working with an old commons-httpclient lib (18/2/2003) that work correctly for https
connexion with both SUN adn IBM jsse implemention.

But I just replaced my commons-httpclient  by commons-httpclient-2.0-rc1.jar and now it is
still working with SUN but I have a systematic socked closed error If I try this code in a
sevlet (with WSAD 5.0) :
System.out.println("HttpsTestServlet starting test...");

GetMethod httpget;

try {

HttpClient httpclient = new HttpClient();

httpget = new GetMethod("https://www.verisign.com/");

httpclient.executeMethod(httpget);

System.out.println(httpget.getStatusLine().toString());

} catch (Exception e) {

System.out.println(e);

}

System.out.println("HttpsTestServlet test completed...");

java.net.SocketException: Socket closed

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketGetOption(Native Method)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.getOption(PlainSocketImpl.java:214)

at java.net.Socket.getSendBufferSize(Socket.java:548)

at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:700)

at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:625)

at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:500)

is it a bug ? or I did something wrong ?

Thank you

Laurent