hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Gl├╝ck <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: cactus-13-1.5-rc and commons-httpclient-2.0-rc2.jar works on jdk1.4 and above only?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:12:39 GMT
Personally I think one should not replace a release with a new version
without changing its name. This causes confusion. So at least call it
RC2-build2 or something like that.

To ensure this does not happen again in the future, should we include a
check in the build.xml for the JavaC version used?

Odi