hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: FW: cactus-13-1.5-rc and commons-httpclient-2.0-rc2.jar works on jdk1.4 and above only?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:12:16 GMT
I think I've found the problem.  In 1.4, Sun added
StringBuffer.append(StringBuffer) to compliment the existing
StringBuffer.append(Object).  The problem is that STUPID me ran maven
for this release with 1.4.  The method call was bound to the
append(StringBuffer) method, since it is the best option in 1.4.  It
looks like the build will have to be regenerated with 1.2.2.

Does anyone what JVM is used for nightlies?

Mike