hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: SoTimeout setting
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:57:21 GMT
I am a little wary about adding to much configuration functionality to
the connection managers.  In my mind the connection managers are only
responsible for managing access to connections.  It's up to the methods
and HttpClient to manage use of them.  My only thought at the moment is
to add an HttpConnectionParams param to HttpClient.executeMethod().
Oleg, what do you have in mind here?

Mike