hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Gl├╝ck <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: SoTimeout setting
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:33:36 GMT
Fabio,

I assume you need that feature for your project and you got your
schedule and deadlines. If I were you, I would spend some time and money
to create a patch and try to get it into the trunk rather than just wait
until somebody feels like doing it for you. The good thing about open
source is that you can participate actively.

Odi