hc-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Johnson <e...@tibco.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Configurable HTTP Response length limit
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 20:23:18 GMT
Christian,

I would add to my previous two suggestions about using HTTP 1.0 level
support and the "Connection:close" header, an additional suggestion.
Provide your own connection manager that does not attempt to re-use
connections in a persistent manner, or at least, lets you control
whether to do so.

I think you might be able to solve at least some of your issues that way.

-Eric.