hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Roland Weber" <ROLWE...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: A bug?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 05:19:51 GMT
Hello Mike,

I think closing the output stream first is the right thing to do.
Someone might want to send a shutdown notification to the
server before stopping to receive, e.g. for SSL connections.

regards,
  Roland

Michael Becke <becke@u.washington.edu>
01.09.2003 21:16
Please respond to "Commons HttpClient Project"