hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Gl├╝ck <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: NameValuePair.equals
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 08:31:29 GMT

Kalnichevski, Oleg wrote:

> This particular code and the accompaning test predates The Trojan War
> and the Fall of Troy. If the test case does not make sense, let's
> change it as well.
>
> Oleg

*g* It doesn't seem to break anything else apart from that (webapp tests
and external ones run through). The only exception I get is:

[java] 2)
testOptionsStar(org.apache.commons.httpclient.TestWebappMethods)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:

expected:<200> but was:<400>

But I guess that is a Tomcat problem.

If necessary we can always add that weird class checking thing to
Header#equals where it is in the right place at least. But for now I
will just leave it away until anybody reports a problem.

Odi