hc-dev mailing list archives

From commons-httpclient-dev-h...@jakarta.apache.org
Subject ezmlm warning
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:12:18 GMT
commons-httpclient-dev@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at commons-httpclient-dev-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the commons-httpclient-dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the commons-httpclient-dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the commons-httpclient-dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <commons-httpclient-dev-get.123_145@jakarta.apache.org>

send an empty message to: