hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Release date for httpclient 2.0 final?
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 20:38:19 GMT
Vincent,

Truth to be told, I see late September as not impossible but highly
unlikely 2.0 final release date. We have had way too many bug reports
recently (nothing really critical but just too many) to be in a position
to rush the final release. There will be at least RC2 and RC3. Besides,
there is still one major task to be finished: javadoc cleanup. It is a
painfully slow and unpleasant undertaking. It will take a few rainy
weekends. I fear there may be no final release until late October - mid
November. Yet, I will be glad to be proven wrong.

When is your book to go to print?

Kind regards,

Oleg