hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: strange behavior of 2.0-rc1
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2003 04:50:07 GMT
Hi Leo,

Well, I've done some analysis of the log file and I think I have a few
answers.  It seems that a few connections are not being released.  To
be exact, 47 connections are not released.  42 of them get reclaimed by
the garbage collector, but the other 5 remain in limbo.  We'll need to
do some more work to figure out why these connections are not released.
  I wrote a quick perl script that analyzes the log file, which I will
post tomorrow.  That's all for tonight.  I'm going to get some sleep.
More to come tomorrow...

Mike