hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Gl├╝ck <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: Release date for httpclient 2.0 final?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:56:07 GMT
Vincent,

As you know we have a RC1 currently. There is basically only
documentation and integration work going on. Oleg Kalnichevski, one of
the leading developers, is on vacation at the moment. So we will
probably not make a release until he returns (in two weeks time AFAIK).
I am sorry that I can not give you an exact date. Personally I expect
2.0 by end of September.

Regards

Odi