hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Ulrich Freyer-Hirtz" <Ulrich.Freyer-Hi...@valtech.de>
Subject AW: Proxied SSL connection
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 11:48:45 GMT
>By default, JSSE only supports SSL certs that are signed by Verisign,
>Thawte and a few others.  Self-signed certs (I'm guessing this is what
>you are using) require the custom SSLProtocol workaround.
>
>Mike
First, thanks for the help. I went some steps further, but have not reached the target yet.
So I had another look at the documentation/SSL-Section. There is an example of an "EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory"
to get authentification with self-signed certs running.
One thing I can't understand, is, where is the place for the customized SSL-negotiation ?
Is it in the class
"EasyX509TrustManager(null)" and where can I find that class or an example ? The example "EasySSL..."
from the documentation doesn't compile without such EasyX509TrustManager.