hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Ulrich Freyer-Hirtz" <Ulrich.Freyer-Hi...@valtech.de>
Subject AW: Proxied SSL connection
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:47:01 GMT

>Ulrich,
>
>You are trying to use a normal HTTP server as if it were a proxy. Of course, that cannot
work.
>The server is absolutely correct about rejecting the request as syntactically incorrect
(status code 400)

You're right. I've had a look into the Http.confs. On the Server are to Apache installation.
One runs as Proxie and uses SSL. The other is a Webserver without SSL. So now I've to figure
out, how to set the HttpClient Host and Proxy. and where to use my "workaround-for-self-signed-certificate"
Protocol-Class. Think I'll get it tomorrow :-)
Any ideas ?