hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Rowe, David (CAG-CC MIS)" <David.Ro...@conagrafoods.com>
Subject RE: NTLM Cipher Error
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:56:07 GMT
I get 'ok' for it...That's what I'm not sure about...I'm not getting the error when I run the:

Class.forName("javax.crypto.CipherSpi");

code, I have it un-commented and the error pops up when the package is used by HttpClient,
I assume.  As in, in my code, I have that line as the first line, just as means of checking
without waiting until the HttpClient tries using it.

I'm going to have my PC re-imaged, just as a precaution.

I'll check back...thanks

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Ortwin Glück [mailto:ortwin.glueck@nose.ch]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 9:32 AM
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: NTLM Cipher Error

Following Code works for me with 1.4.1 in Eclipse with nothing added to
the Classpath. I guess you are not running under 1.4.1 but 1.3. Check
the system libraries in the Eclipse Build path. Use "add Library" to add
the 1.4.1 System libraries.

package test;

/**
  *
  * @author Ortwin Glück
  */
public class Test {

     public Test() {
         try {
             Class.forName("javax.crypto.CipherSpi");
         } catch (ClassNotFoundException e) {
             e.printStackTrace();
         }
         System.out.println("ok");
     }

         new Test();
     }
}

Rowe, David (CAG-CC MIS) wrote:

> Well, on that note, I have a check at the beginning of my program that simply checks
for the existence of javax.crypto.CipherSpi using:

> Class.forName("javax.crypto.CipherSpi");
>
> Which shouldn't throw a ClassNotFound Exception if it exists, but if I remove jce.jar
from the class path, it throws the exception.