hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject Release date for httpclient 2.0 final?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:09:21 GMT
Hi,

I'm finishing a book on unit testing java applications (JUnit in
Action). I'm using Cactus in some chapters, which in turn uses
Commons-httpclient. The version of httpclient I'm using in the book is
currently 2.0-rc1. However, in anticipation of a future final release of
2.0, I've taken the risk to refer to the 2.0 version in the different
chapters of the book.

I'd like to know if you have a target date for the 2.0 release so that I
can check if it will happen before the publication of my book or
after... :-)

Thanks
-Vincent