hc-dev mailing list archives

From patrick.baey...@accenture.com
Subject Handling HTTP 1.1 status 100 responses
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:04:11 GMT

Hi,

I am looking for a way to handle http1.1 status 1XX responses, without
having to post my request again (note that I never put explicit expect
headers in my requests!). I suppose that some implementations bases on the
Jakarta-commons http client have done this already. Can anybody suggest me
how to do this?

Thanks a lot,

Patrick Baeyens

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.