hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Roland Weber" <ROLWE...@de.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Handling HTTP 1.1 status 100 responses
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:09:02 GMT
Hello Patrick,

I just found the code that ignores any 1xx responses in
HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpState, HttpConnection)

If an "Expect:" header is sent, the client will wait for the
100-continue response before sending the request body,
that's what I found first.

Are you using an older version of the client?

regards,
  Roland

patrick.baeyens@accenture.com
17.07.2003 11:03
Please respond to "Commons HttpClient Project"