hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HttpClient 2.0 RC1
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:53:30 GMT
The only thing that I think should be added is a Javadoc (and perhaps
logging) about the problem with URI.normalize() and relative path URIs.

If people want to start working on creating a release I will probably
have time to update the sites and push the release tonight (~9AM now).
In general the time consuming pieces are all of the documentation
changes and news bits.  Take a look at
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/releases.html> for more
details.

Mike