hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: Commons-HttpClient conflict with WebDAVClient
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:46:48 GMT

On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 06:02  PM, Daniel Joshua wrote:

>> Yes actually, but it's a bit of a nasty hack that was done before
>> slide
>> was actually updated to HttpClient 2.0 (there were a lot of API
>> changes
>> between 1.0 and 2.0).
>
> "before slide was actually updated"?
> so now the latest WebDAVClient has which version of HttpClient ?
> eg. HttpClient 2.0 beta 1 or 2 ?

I have no idea, I do know that it was updated in the past few months
and they were planning to keep it in sync with HttpClient releases.
I'd suggest you download the slide source code, rip out the HttpClient
classes then compile your own jar against whatever version you like
(beta 2 would be my recommendation).  You may need to tweak a few
things in Slide, but most likely it will just work.

You will have a lot more luck asking these questions on the slide
mailing list since they've actually looked at the code in the past
year. :)

> Regards,
> Daniel

Regards,