hc-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Huettemeister <j.huettemeis...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: using httpclient from tomcat
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:34:01 GMT
Hi,

as you might notice I'm not a java professional and also my tomcat
knowledge is limited. If I just create GetMethod objekt in the servlet I
get a security exception. If you say that this is unusual, I guess I got
an error in my tomcat configuration, I will have a close look now to this.
btw: its not an applet its a very simple servlet only.
cheers johannes.