hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Johnson" <e...@tibco.com>
Subject Re: Occassional long download times
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:23:13 GMT
Michael,

You might try turning on the wire and/or trace logging (which sounds
like it might generate a lot of data), but it would also tell you
exactly where the delay occurs.

Knowing where the culprit occurs would provide additional detail that
might clearly identify whether the problem lies with HttpClient or the
network.

-Eric.