hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ramanan nr <ramana...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SocketException
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:09:24 GMT
Hi Mike,

I am using Log4j.
Here is what I do in my code to set the wire log to
debug mode :

	// SET SYS PROP FOR HTTPCLIENT DEBUG
		System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.Log",
"org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog");

System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.showdatetime",
"true");

System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.httpclient.wire",
"debug");

System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.org.apache.commons.httpclient",
"debug");

Is there any other config that I am missing?

-
NRR