hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Add commons-codec as an HttpClient dependency
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:10:54 GMT
Mike,

> Also, since this code is not in a released version yet maven builds
> will require manually adding a current Codec build.

We should request that a Codec snapshot is added to the maven
repository if possible.  We'll need to check with the Codec team and
then log an issue in JIRA for the maven team to actually upload it.

I wouldn't anticipate any problems with the process though, and that
will allow HttpClient to continue to build out of the box with maven.

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.