hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Add commons-codec as an HttpClient dependency
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:54:15 GMT
Packages always seem to get bigger - something about people wanting new
functionality all the time... :)

I'm actually keen to start a policy of very exact (but unofficial)
dependency listings for those scungy folks like me. :)  For instance if
we add lang as a dependency I'd definitely be cutting it down as much
as I could.

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.