hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE STOPPER] 2.0rc1 is no-go due to a serious performance issue
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:13:12 GMT
All right. I believe the crisis can be declared dealt with. Once
additional DEBUG log entries for the multi-threaded connection manager
are introduced and option to disable 'stale' connection check is added,
we will proceed with the 2.0 Release Candidate 1 release.

Mike,
I see connection pooling as the area where you command the ultimate
authority. Do you happen to have time to resolve those two issues
mentioned above? I'll step in only in case you do not.

Oleg