hc-dev mailing list archives

From j.huettemeis...@t-online.de
Subject Re: using httpclient from tomcat
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2003 13:59:35 GMT
Ortwin Glück schrieb:
> Jo,
>
> what version of Tomcat are you using? Recent Tomcats do
> not come with a
> security manager in their default configuration.

Hi Odi,

it was tomcat 4.something installed with debian sid. I found, that the
startscript started the scurity feature for tomcat. Its meant to be
optionally disabled in the startskript, but there must be a bug in the
in it, so you have to delete the specific line in the skript ...
Now at last its working ;-)

chees jo.