hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject RE: SocketException
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2003 12:29:26 GMT
This is in fact VERY troubling. Are you running the latest version of
IBM Java 1.3 & IBMJSSE? If not, do you mind upgrading and giving it
another shot? I would like to investigate this issue a bit further, but
I do not have access to IBMJSSE and as far as I know it is not available
as a free download. It is only shipped with IBM Websphere commercial
products.

Cheers

Oleg