hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTTPClient exception
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 21:43:11 GMT
Claudio,
It's hard to tell what is going on there. Somehow I still suspect that
SSL support is mis-configured and the target server drops the connection
in the middle of the session.

Have you tried testing your SSL setup with the little trick described in
'Troubleshooting' section of the SSL guide?

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/sslguide.html

If the trick does not help to pinpoint the problem, please post the code
you are trying to execute

Cheers

Evil Comrade Oleg