hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Yevgeni Kovelman" <ykovel...@telabout.com>
Subject Posting XML with http client
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:48:23 GMT
Hello,

I just downloaded commons-httpclient to test HTTP postXML example. When
I run the client I get the following, it seems to be pretty common.

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableExceptio

n: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv
failed

at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpMethodB

ase.java:1950)

at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.processRequest(HttpMetho

dBase.java:2573)

at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.j

ava:1047)

at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.jav

a:638)

at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.jav

a:500)

at com.telabout.demo.clientgateway.httpclient.PostXML.main(PostXML.java:

140)

Is there a quick fix, I would image it is some kind of a configuration
error

Thanks