hc-dev mailing list archives

From <emdev...@charter.net>
Subject Re: PATCH org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.multipart.FilePart
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:16:40 GMT
Hey Adrian,
   Thanks for responding.  Contrib class would fine and I
would be willing to do it.  Do you have a suggestion on a
name?  I agree with your assessment about configurating
the whole can of worms, but some solution was better than
none.  The only other thing I could think of would be
having a contstructor (for the contrib class) to which you
could pass the location of $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/web.xml.
 Parse it for the mappings.
Eric