hc-dev mailing list archives

From secos...@aciworldwide.com
Subject Re: Client Auth / Certificates
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:51:59 GMT
It is possible to create a standard JSSE impl, but only for 1.4 JDK.  In
previous JDK's the required classes were of the com.sun.net.ssl variety,
which of course is ugly.  There is no cross-vm solution for JDKs prior to
1.4 that I am aware of.

- Matt Secoske

Ortwin Gl├╝ck <ortwin.glueck@nose.ch>
06/26/2003 10:07 AM
Please respond to "Commons HttpClient Project"