hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Sung-Gu" <jeri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Re: 2.0 release - deprecate some methods? & test case always certainly...?
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:04:43 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ortwin Gl├╝ck" <ortwin.glueck@nose.ch>

> are supposed to do? I find it dangerous to have code that nobody

Ok, Sorry, then as you wish, I'll change my vote  +1.
I hope you're happy...

> understands (except of you) without any test cases.

Actually, I don't understand that you might notice and you might wonder
why there is encoding change menu in your web browser.  and you can
test it yourself though.

At least you should know what you should know for the near future.
They will be required and be introduced anyway someday, I believe...

I just wanted affect you guys do well and correctly...
I even pasted the articles (have you ever read it again or carefully?) from
javadoc messages.

> Refusing to write test cases is not good beheviour for a programmer. Are

But, not a duty... it's voluteering... no pay...
even the code constribution here...

> you sure that you still want commit rights on the HttpClient repository?

As you know, I'm not concern about HttpClient code any more for almost
several years...
My concern was for HttpClient 1.0 previously... only URI thingy for the
recent last 1 years.

Thank you for a chance to expain myself,

Sung-Gu