hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: Bug setting Content-Length
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 12:01:37 GMT
Yes, you should explicitly set the transfer encoding to chunked instead
of setting the content length to 0.  I'm not quite sure why an
exception would be thrown on a content-length 0 though, if the
exception isn't explicitely stating "hey don't set the content-length
to 0" I think it might be worth sending in the stack trace so we can
check whether or not it should happen.  It is definitely odd to specify
a content-length of 0 but I would have thought it allowable in some
situations.

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.